I just recently picked up a slightly used, and i mean slightly used Curve. Paid 150 for it so i think that i got a killer deal for what i got. Theres actually a long story behind it that i would be willing to share if someone is interested.

I have a few questions though.

What is the latest software update that is out there?? I have looked and its a bit confusing to tell. Also is there a way to update my phone by just using my phone? im currently running 4.5.0.77. which software has unlocked the GPS?

What is everyone running for a web browser? Opera? and where can i get the web browser?

Is anyone having good luck with google maps? does it locate you right away? are you able to find things? is there any other program that would be better for navigation that i dont have to pay a monthly subscription for?

Thanks in advance.

Look forward to talking and living on this thing.
    Last edited by peteycrack20; 01-07-09 at 10:40 AM. Reason: added more
    01-07-09 10:39 AM
    Try reading the BlackBerry 101 guide here, use the search tool and that will answer the majority of your questions...
    01-07-09 10:41 AM
    I am not to good on the updating the OS although I was successful at updating mine to 4.5 with no issues, but I will leave that to the more experienced on the forum, as for the browsers I use both the BB browser and opera mini, google maps works great most of the time finding me down to 3 meters withing about 30 seconds
    01-07-09 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD