Hey all,

New here. Coming from a WM phone and pleased to get out of that mess. I just got my Curve today and was all excited to get it up and running, but I found out that because of my employee plan being set up the way it is, that I have to wait for my Sprint Account Rep to get back from vacation before I can be set up with BIS. That is...if he can set me up with it. If not then I'll be pretty upset. My question is this...those of you that have the Curve through Sprint...I can't see any icons for Sprint TV, Music Store, Navigation, etc. Do I have to have BIS before those Sprint apps appear? Thanks!
    07-16-08 10:21 PM
    I didn't. I just got an 8830 through Sprint, and the applications were there once I installed desktop manager and updated everything. However I think they were missing out of the box.

Install it, connect, and update.
    07-16-08 10:41 PM
    Hey all,

New here. Coming from a WM phone and pleased to get out of that mess. I just got my Curve today and was all excited to get it up and running, but I found out that because of my employee plan being set up the way it is, that I have to wait for my Sprint Account Rep to get back from vacation before I can be set up with BIS. That is...if he can set me up with it. If not then I'll be pretty upset. My question is this...those of you that have the Curve through Sprint...I can't see any icons for Sprint TV, Music Store, Navigation, etc. Do I have to have BIS before those Sprint apps appear? Thanks!
    Hmm....good question, when I got my curve BIS was activated right away.....I know they were preloaded on my phone, not sure if they appear when BIS is activated....I would say yes because you need BIS to run all of them.
    07-16-08 10:42 PM
    you need to call and have your phone provisioned... afterwards, those icons will show up... mine didn't have them out of the box either...
    07-16-08 10:43 PM
    Welcome to CB!!!
    07-17-08 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD