AND AM LUVIN IT!!!! But what sucks is - if you are a 30 year old woman with the eyes of an 80 year old woman who needs glasses and have sorry lighting...that does spoil the fun of enjoying your new BlackBerry baby...*snifflez*

I have to use it outside of my house to enjoy it but luckily for me I know the keyboard well enough to know where what letter is where to type a descent message and whatnot...*gigglez*

One questions, how do you turn the ringer off cause say am in a place like church or work or school...which do not allow cellphones - how can I turn my ringer off temporarily? Also, where is the ringer volume located????

Thanx in advance all you lovely BB users and lovers! U ROCK!!!
    12-29-09 12:02 PM
    Hi and welcome to your new found CRACK.

If you press the menu key you will find an icon that looks like a speaker, If you click that it gives you multiple profile options, select silent for no alerts....ETC

Welcome!
    12-29-09 12:08 PM
    am not seeing that only speakerlike icon I see under apps is Manage Connections icon...am I missing something???? I pushed the blackberry icon button....is there another menu button that am missin here???
    12-29-09 12:37 PM
    Look on your home screen for a speaker icon in one of the upper corners. This contains all the options you are looking for.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 12:45 PM
    Congrats on your pink curve!!! I moved from the red curve to the Tour and love it!!!!

12-29-09 01:33 PM
    There are places where off really means off. Press and hold the Red End Call key for a couple seconds. Quick and sure.

When it is time to connect, the Green Start Call button wakes it up.

Editing the Profiles and using a holster with a magnet is fine, most of the time.
    12-29-09 02:14 PM

This is my curve. The icon at the bottom right is what my speaker looks like.
    I click it to open/change the phone's profile to ring or vibrate or silent.

Your icons might look different if you are using a different theme.
    12-29-09 03:08 PM
    share you PIN so we can help you on BBM for faster response and more friends
    12-29-09 03:24 PM
    Okaies - although someone answer this but to clarify...are you referring to the icon which says Profiles No Mail???

And my pin is 30EF31E4

Thanx guys!
    12-29-09 04:18 PM
    While the 8330 is a nice device it is rather dated. Why not take it back and get the Curve2?
    12-29-09 04:18 PM
    While the 8330 is a nice device it is rather dated. Why not take it back and get the Curve2?
    'cause it doesn't come in Pink.

Okaies - although someone answer this but to clarify...are you referring to the icon which says Profiles No Mail??? ...
    When you highlight the icon, it shows Profiles (Normal), that is the correct one. Open it, scroll down to Advanced ... and customize to your needs.

12-29-09 04:20 PM
    'cause it doesn't come in Pink.

rofl..............
    12-29-09 04:21 PM
    My curve is Soft Gold, to match my car.
    12-29-09 04:42 PM
    I saw that pink curve and thought it looked pretty sweet....I wish they had a pink storm lol

12-29-09 07:04 PM
    AMEN TO "CUZ IT'S PINK"

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!! And also...it is cheaper than the 8530 model

I don't have $100ISD...the curve I have now was only $30
    12-29-09 07:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD