i just got my curve and i love this phone but i have a couple questions..

1. i dont see the bb messenger on here how do i go about and getting this?
    2. i cant seem to log into my bank(wachovia) or myspace once i put in my log in info and i press log in. all it does is it refreshes the page.
    3. i dont know why but sometimes pages wont load even when i have full edge signal or even with the wi-fi.

thanks
    Rob
    10-10-07 05:40 PM
    You can get bb messanger from blackberry.com
    10-10-07 05:43 PM
    i just got my curve and i love this phone but i have a couple questions..

1. i dont see the bb messenger on here how do i go about and getting this?
    2. i cant seem to log into my bank(wachovia) or myspace once i put in my log in info and i press log in. all it does is it refreshes the page.
    3. i dont know why but sometimes pages wont load even when i have full edge signal or even with the wi-fi.

thanks
    Rob
    1.For Blackberry Messenger go to your Blackkberry browser and click the blackberry home page from your bookmarks. You will be able to download it there.

2. I wouldn't log into your bank account from your phone if I was you, but if you really need to do so try operamini. Operamini will allow you to log into myspace and other websites that don't work through the regular browser. You can go to www.operamini.com from your blackberry phone and download it there, it works great. Try Operamini vol. 3.1

3. Try a battery pull, that might work.
    10-10-07 06:03 PM
    thanks guys d.l opera mini as we speak any other programs?
    10-10-07 08:43 PM
    i d.l. but it says it failed to connect to the internet... i cant get it to connect... i need help..
    10-10-07 09:19 PM
    ok i got it to work and everything works just fine!!!!
    10-10-07 10:06 PM
    thanks guys d.l opera mini as we speak any other programs?
    Do you really find the need for Opera Mini? The BB browser seems to work pretty well for me.
    10-12-07 02:31 AM
    ok i got it to work and everything works just fine!!!!
    What did you do to get it working? I tried the APN and enabling Java with no luck.
    10-12-07 03:34 PM
    quote: "I wouldn't log into your bank account from your phone if I was you..."

Is this for the obvious security reasons? Are the BBs less secure than your home computer (assuming all the usual security software is loaded).
    10-13-07 07:47 PM
    BlackBerrys are as secure as a mobile device gets. I would feel safer logging into my bank account on my blackberry than I would on my pc.

Have you ever heard of a BlackBerry virus? I rest my case.
    10-13-07 07:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD