Hey guys, just picked up my 8310 today... Well actually, it is a little more complex than that. I picked up my first one earlier this evening and got home. Quickly, I set up some email accounts and all was well. It wasn't long before I noticed what seemed to be a dead pixel, so I returned the phone for another. Well, I have this one and now I am having the following issue:

I click Blackberry setup; then Personal Email Setup; then I quickly get the following message: You are attempting to open a secure connection, but the server's certificate is not trusted. I click trust certificate, and then I get the following: Please choose a new key store password. This happens everytime I go this route. Anyone know how to solve this problem? Thank you dearly.

Sean
    12-18-07 09:25 PM
    Enter a 'key store password'. Once you enter it once, it should not come up again...
    12-19-07 01:06 AM
    Thank you very much... that seems to have worked... I wonder though if this is a sign that I may have trouble with my handheld in the future or was this just a one time deal.

Sean
    12-19-07 05:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD