The new unreleased Tour 2!!!! What is wrong with me? I cannot believe that I waited this long to get a BB. I really like my 8330 but that new tour 2 sounds like its going to be awesome! Wifi and track pad! Hopefully I can upgrade to it in a year and a half!
    01-10-10 05:17 PM
    Yep, I'm in the exact same boat you are...I upgraded to a 8330 in early December But I really like it though.
    01-10-10 05:47 PM
    I'm with you. I have had my 8330 for a month now and would have like to have bought my first BB a little later so I could of had a look at the Tour 2 first. There is always something newer and better coming along so enjoy your new curve.

For a entry type BB the 8330 is nice, I am enjoying mine.
    01-10-10 05:50 PM
    In a year and a half you will have orgotten about Essex because their will be even better devices out there. Thats the way it goes. I am in the same boat. My first Blackberry was also the 8330. I got mine back in May though, so I will be upgrading this coming May and I cannot wait. *giggle*
    01-10-10 05:54 PM
    The new unreleased Tour 2!!!! What is wrong with me? I cannot believe that I waited this long to get a BB. I really like my 8330 but that new tour 2 sounds like its going to be awesome! Wifi and track pad! Hopefully I can upgrade to it in a year and a half!

I have always been a firm believer that the only thing the 8330 is missing to be a perfect phone is wi-fi. I REALLY like my 8330 but will probably go for the Tour 2 myself. I am curious what else RIM will release this year. It's going to be hard to top what they have done already in offering phones like the 8330 where everyithing actually WORKS like it should. (I got rid of a palm treo pro and a htc touch pro before I got my BB and I will never use anything else...)
    01-10-10 05:54 PM
    Verizon offers an annual device upgrade that it doesn't promote very heavily. Everyone knows about the "new every two" promotion which I learned applies to any phone on your plan but the primary line can upgrade every 12 mo. for the 2-year contract price. I suppose that doesn't help you much right now.
    01-12-10 12:22 AM
    Verizon offers an annual device upgrade that it doesn't promote very heavily. Everyone knows about the "new every two" promotion which I learned applies to any phone on your plan but the primary line can upgrade every 12 mo. for the 2-year contract price. I suppose that doesn't help you much right now.
    No, it doesn't help now, but it sure is good to know for the future. Thank you!
    01-12-10 12:38 AM
    I had my 8330 since July, I wish it had wifi and was a world phone. I want the Tour 2 so bad so when we go to Puerto Rico and Germany to see family I won't be without my BB.
    01-12-10 12:55 AM
    human nature. to crave for everything better.
    01-12-10 03:13 AM
    Yes, the annual upgrade will get you the 2 year contract price, however, if you wait until the new every two, you will get a $50 (some will get $100, depending on terms, years with, etc.) additional rebate. I have had my Curve for almost 2 years now, and I'm due for an upgrade, but I am going to wait and see what comes up. I'm content with my Curve and it does whatever my business requires and asks of it.
    01-12-10 03:25 AM
    You should think about trading that in for the new curve.
    01-12-10 08:03 AM
    I agree with everything said. The Tour 2 looks pretty cool. But I really like my Curve (best phone I've ever had and I just got it in November).
    01-12-10 08:18 AM
    im not due for an upgrade till september, but got a 8330 from a buddy of mine i used to work with. i'm doing just s simple phone swap to see if i like/use it as much as id think, that way when it comes around time to resign, ill know if i wanna resign on a BB or not.
    01-12-10 08:19 AM
    You should think about trading that in for the new curve.
    I thought about that but it does not have a flash for the camera (I have two small children and take a lot of pics). Plus I have already bought lots of accessories for the 8330.
    01-12-10 09:36 AM
    Two upgrades available out of my 4 lines, so I'm ready whenever. (If you build them, they will come) Did anybody hear that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-10 10:42 AM
    I thought about that but it does not have a flash for the camera (I have two small children and take a lot of pics). Plus I have already bought lots of accessories for the 8330.
    I'm glad you pointed that out, I never noticed the flash missing from it. Seems pretty silly to have a camera without a flash.
    01-12-10 10:51 AM
    Two upgrades available out of my 4 lines, so I'm ready whenever. (If you build them, they will come) Did anybody hear that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Loud and Clear!
    01-12-10 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD