And all I can say is wow this is great coming from a pearl so much extra memory lol this phone is awesome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-08 12:22 AM
    well duh! the pearl is horrible, I work for sprint, and I haven't sold a pearl in about 6 months haha
    09-12-08 12:24 AM
    Haha it was ok but nothing compared to the curve!

09-12-08 12:32 AM
    And all I can say is wow this is great coming from a pearl so much extra memory lol this phone is awesome!

Congrats on your new Curve! I'm sure will enjoy all it has to offer.
    09-12-08 12:43 AM
    If you haven't already, wait till you try out Sprint TV and Radio, they are awesome!

Plus Sprint's EVDO is so fast! Browsing with BB Browser or Opera is so fast! And push e-mail is sent so fast! I did tests on sending e-mail from my desktop PC and the fastest time an e-mail was sent was 4 seconds!!
    09-12-08 12:58 AM
    If you haven't already, wait till you try out Sprint TV and Radio, they are awesome!

Plus Sprint's EVDO is so fast! Browsing with BB Browser or Opera is so fast! And push e-mail is sent so fast! I did tests on sending e-mail from my desktop PC and the fastest time an e-mail was sent was 4 seconds!!

yes it is..I used these services with my pearl. There really is a big difference in the sizes of the screens at first I didn't think it was a huge difference but now I notice it is...
    09-12-08 12:06 PM
    congrats on the phone. this is my first bb device and i'm very happy with it.
    09-12-08 12:07 PM
    well duh! the pearl is horrible, I work for sprint, and I haven't sold a pearl in about 6 months haha
    Jeez, I don't know if I would go that far. The Pearl may not be for you, but some people like it a lot.
    09-12-08 12:08 PM
    Jeez, I don't know if I would go that far. The Pearl may not be for you, but some people like it a lot.
    Agreed. I loved my pearl. If people would actually take the time to optimize and use the device properly, they would have little to no issues.

09-12-08 12:11 PM
    Great decision. I just purchased mine about a week ago. I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to a regular phone.
    09-12-08 01:24 PM
    I just bought the BB curve 8330 in red and I have to say that it is super fun learning about all the phone can do. Can someone help me with the PIN and how it works...appreciate ya, thax
    09-12-08 03:24 PM
    Exactly!! It drives me nuts when people feel the need to trash a device they
    don't like.

To the OP: Enjoy the Curve and all that extra memory
    09-12-08 03:27 PM
    I just bought the BB curve 8330 in red and I have to say that it is super fun learning about all the phone can do. Can someone help me with the PIN and how it works...appreciate ya, thax
    Your PIN is kind of like a private number for messaging and ID of your phone. But, if you want to know more I suggest your try Blackberry 101 in the newbie section - and search for all the info you want there, too. There's a ton of stuff to learn, and it is all here! Welcome, and enjoy!!
    09-12-08 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD