I just wanted to say Hi. And that if finally talked my wife into letting me get a Blackberry, and then she decided that she wanted one too. Now I have 2 new toys to play with. Glad to finally be a crackhead.
    02-26-09 12:30 PM
    silverdeere... Welcome to the Blackberry & CB world! I'm from Illinois also, 15 mins from St. Louis.
    02-26-09 12:32 PM
    Welcome to the Blackberry & CB world. I am new to my blackberry curve and I can honestly say I am a crackhead as well. I love my blackberry and your wife will love hers too. tell her to add me to her blackberry messenger.
    02-26-09 12:34 PM
    I just wanted to say Hi. And that if finally talked my wife into letting me get a Blackberry, and then she decided that she wanted one too. Now I have 2 new toys to play with. Glad to finally be a crackhead.
    Welcome to CrackBerry. For the record, you have one to play with & your wife has the other. Dont be selfish.
    02-26-09 12:56 PM
    I guess your right.
    02-26-09 12:57 PM
    lol lol yeah that's right you have one to play with and your wifey has one to play with
    02-26-09 12:58 PM
    welcome to BB & CB Family...your going to love your BB!!!
    02-26-09 02:58 PM

Awesome!!! funny, i've always been with win mo and got my wife 8330 3 months ago, got mine 3 weeks ago and couldn't be happier.... Enjoy!!!! her and i sit and watch tv cracking out all the time... we don't even really talk anymore<<< no complaints there>>> "did i say that out loud???"
    02-26-09 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD