For some reason when i run Jivetalk, My internet browser wont work at the same time it says "problem occured while trying to render page" but when i sign off Jivetalk the browser works fine any ideas?
    09-27-07 10:52 AM
    Hmm...weird man. Mine is working fine, 7130e, without any issues.

Hope you get this fixed.
    09-27-07 10:59 AM
    Battery pull, then uninstall/reinstall JT, then wipe and reload OS, if the previous don't work.
    09-27-07 11:08 AM
    wipe and reload os? how
    09-27-07 11:26 AM
    First, try pulling the battery while the device is on. Then wait 10 seconds or so and reinsert the battery. The device will restart. See if that fixes the problem. If it doesn't...continue on:

Second, uninstall Jive Talk by going to Options>Advanced>Applications and deleting it. Download it from beejive :: JiveTalk mobile messaging again and reinstall it. See if that fixes the problem. If it doesn't...continue on:

As a last resort, wipe your handheld and reload the OS. To do this, you must have Desktop Manager installed on your PC, AND you must also have the device-specific application package for your BB model (8100 or Pearl). Search the forums here to find the latest OS for the Pearl. Download it and install it to your PC. Desktop Manager will use these files to reload your device.

Connect your BB to the computer and launch Desktop Manager. Run the Application loader and choose the options to backup the device, then completely wipe all data and reload. Make sure to uncheck any options or languages you don't want loaded to the device. This helps save device memory. Do you really need Portugese support?
    09-27-07 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD