boyfriend just picked up a bb curve.. asked me if he can throw some of his itunes music on there.

i don't know so of course come here

can he??
    09-11-08 10:05 PM
    He can load regular mp3s, however I don't believe itunes will sync.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-08 10:07 PM
    Yea itunes are in a different format. There is however a program that I stumbled across(I think it was on here too) that will reformat them and add them. Just do a search for it

09-11-08 10:14 PM
    Download and install Desktop Manager 4.6. It includes Media
    Sync which will handle your ITunes

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...93E4F3BB068C22
    09-11-08 10:21 PM
    still didnt let me sync things i bought on itunes...stupid if you ask me, I mean heck i pay a dollar I should be able to listen to it whenever wherever I want.
    09-11-08 10:42 PM
    U can burn your Intune songs into CD than re-download back.** make sure you turn OFF your internet connection while you do it ) than it will work on your BB. I know that is an extra step but better than pay a dollar and only stuck with Mac or ipod!
    I did it all the time shh..!
    09-11-08 10:51 PM
    still didnt let me sync things i bought on itunes...stupid if you ask me, I mean heck i pay a dollar I should be able to listen to it whenever wherever I want.
    Well not quite. You paid a dollar for something with Digital Rights Management
    so you are going to be limited. This is why I (A) don't buy from ITunes,
    Rhaposody, or many other services and (B) why I paid for SoundTaxi.

But everyone I know who uses Media Sync has had no issue using it
    to sync their music.
    09-11-08 11:00 PM
    I have a curve and i use the smart card reader. i pull all of my music from itunes. we had the reader for the camera but i use it with my media card too. i haven't tried it through the desktop manager yet. don't know if this will help....
    09-11-08 11:12 PM
    You can back up your ipod with "anapod" it'll convert everything from your ipod to your pc in mp3 format then you can copy it to a memory stick. The software is pretty cheap or free depends how resourceful you are.

09-12-08 12:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD