Nice looking Berry! Kudos.

Hey where did you get the all black send/end buttons? Those look super badass and they would make a great addition to my sapphire blue case from cnn.cn
    lol that is a case, not the actual buttons. Case-Mate Smart Skin. they have it in the CB store.

What theme is that?!
    theme is the 8900 replica theme. I purchased it from the CB store.
    03-19-09 09:30 AM
    Wow! That looks great Panda! I've been meaning to customize my Berry for a while now since i've gotten past the point of being hyper-protective over it and it's finally got a few battle scars from heavy use.

I'm curious though, how did you get the spaces in between the keys black? Is that a skin, faceplate, or did your phone come black? Mine is all silver and i've shopped around and the only solution I can see is an entire faceplate swap.

Thanks in advance!
    03-19-09 03:35 PM
    Wow! That looks great Panda! I've been meaning to customize my Berry for a while now since i've gotten past the point of being hyper-protective over it and it's finally got a few battle scars from heavy use.

I'm curious though, how did you get the spaces in between the keys black? Is that a skin, faceplate, or did your phone come black? Mine is all silver and i've shopped around and the only solution I can see is an entire faceplate swap.

Thanks in advance!
    It is part of the skin. You can see it here via the CB store:

http://shop.crackberry.com/case-mate-smart-skin/4A54A4359.htm

You berry looks awesome panda. Thanks.
    03-22-09 04:25 PM
    I love it!
    03-22-09 11:38 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD