My company uses Zimbra as our email client and for several months it worked perfectly (not using BES). I was able to set up the service just using my own email setup wizard. I don't know what I did differently three weeks ago, but all of a sudden my sent messages were not being received using my Zimbra account to other Zimbra clients. I am able to receive messages using Zimbra, but not send them to Zimbra clients. I can send using my Zimbra account to non-Zimbra accounts. I can use my hotmail account to send and receive with no issues. Another thing I noticed is that when I use my Zimbra account from my desktop, when I look in the sent messages folder, the messages sent from my curve 8330m are there, they just never got delivered. I've gone through my IT guy with no luck, I've done sprint over the phone and store to help, the host routing, service books, restore to the previous OS and back to the newest version with no luck. I'm totally PO because I do not want to use my personal email to send business email, and I'm due an upgrade in two weeks, and we know there are newer phones 1 not a RIM phone arriving within the next month and beyond. Any more suggestions PLEASE!
    Last edited by dels28; 04-29-10 at 09:45 PM. Reason: more info
    04-29-10 09:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD