Hey guys, ive been upgraded for the past few weeks and i just noticed a few issues and was wondering if anyone else had the same issues and possibly some solutions?

1. I use my BB as an mp3 player to and from work so i have my earphones plugged in quite often. On 4.3, when i call came in, the music cut off and i could hear the call in stereo through the earphones and speak to the phone as if i were in speakerphone mode. Now with 4.5.0.51, it will not play the call to me with the earphones plugged in. I have to pull out the earphones and speak regularly which is awkward.

2. I take the subway to and from work so i am underground a lot where i have no service. I have noticed that my music will glitch in and out more frequently than it used to. When i say "glitch" i mean it cuts off for less than a sec, and comes back. Now this only happens underground so i feel this may have something to do with the phone searching for a signal, but it has become more frequent.

Thanks in advance for everyones input.
    08-12-08 08:34 PM
    bump... anyone?
    08-12-08 11:32 PM
    Here is a post relevant to your question #2.: http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/med...kipping-57581/

It ends with no confirmed solution, but at least it suggests something you can try.
    08-13-08 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD