ok hi first off.
    I was a crackberry stalker for a long time and have recently made the jump to active member, and now i'm constantly looking at updates to see whats new. ADDICTED.

now i "updated" my phone from the sprint .131 to a .138 os i dlded from here. the only thing i have noticed is now i have a call lag. I answer the phone, wait about a second and a half, then i can start hearing and talking. Not much of a gripe, but it is annoying.

Now i'm reading recently about hybrid os's (my god how can i do that stuff) and was wondering if the call lag was fixed in any of the os's. other than that really like the curve. good first smart phone for someone who's thinking about making the jump but is a little overwhelmed with what its capable of.

thanks guys and i look forward to being an active member.
    07-06-09 01:18 PM
    On the bb site it shows that sprints latest is .131, maybe the .138 is not for sprint or go back to .131. BTW I have no call lag. on .131
    07-06-09 01:51 PM
    On the bb site it shows that sprints latest is .131, maybe the .138 is not for sprint or go back to .131. BTW I have no call lag. on .131
    Thank you for the response. I understand the no call lag on .131 but .138 solved my radio problem. Now I get strong signal in my house where before it would drop in and out. I don't mind the lag as much as a weak signal in my house I was wondering if anyone had similar issues and how they resolved them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 04:36 PM
    What os are you running? complete number is it a hybrid?
    07-06-09 04:38 PM
    I am running 4.5.0.138 platform 3.4.0.30

No hybrid yet but they do look enticing. Love to see what this phone is really capable of.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD