Guys, let me share to you a little story of mine with the force of the addiction. Just today my Girlfriend official switched from the iPone to the Blackberry Curve 8320!!!

The grounds of the switch? According to her the iPhone does not do anything besides being an iPod, a Phone, and an Eye Candy. Again, please do not flame me this is all according to her. And she being a Fitness Professional, she does value communication whether conventional or not. Being an IT guy, who coordinates a lot of information regarding high profile clients (and I mean really high profile with the Fortune 1000) she does see me do heavy communications and maybe picked that up herself....

The selling point? Realtime communication with and life management, her industry requires flexibility on schedules, contracts, and a very, I mean very reliable phone rugged enough to last her some time without charging while connected with her clients... Now I think this is the value of a smartphone!!! resilient enough to help you in managing your life, but quiet enough during the times you need it. I confess, I am a Crackberry addict!!! Certified!!!
    Last edited by sphynx; 06-18-08 at 06:36 AM. Reason: spelling corrections...
    06-18-08 06:22 AM
    welcome and good job on the conversion
    06-18-08 06:29 AM
    Welcome to the Addiction!!
    06-18-08 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD