How can I change the homepage when i go to T-Zones it has Tmobile homepage and i want to change it to something else
    02-27-08 07:14 PM
    You can't change the homepage in T-Zones. You can change it in the BB browser.
    02-27-08 07:31 PM
    Oh ..really! and how do i do that?
    02-27-08 09:01 PM
    BB Browser > Menu > Options > Browser Config > Home Address: change this to whatever you want.
    02-27-08 09:38 PM
    i tried that and it didnt work.....u mean go to the menu and select the icon that says browser...is that the bb browser because thats the browser i tried to do that with and it didnt work
    02-27-08 10:12 PM
    Should look like a blue and white globe with a yellow/orange arrow around it.
    02-27-08 11:03 PM
    First off, make sure you have the latest OS. If you don't have the latest OS then you won't be able to change the homepage. In the previous OS you can't change the homepage. I was looking for it and I couldn't find it. Its when I upgraded to 4.2.2.184 that's when I saw the option to change my homepage.

Go the main BB browser > options > browser configurations and scroll down. Before you go to options make sure you're already on the site you want your homepage to be. When you go into options that I gave you, when you scroll down it will say "use current". You won't be able to type in what you want.

Hope this helps.
    02-28-08 07:31 AM
    im not sure where to check what version of the OS I have... I tried the bb browser options thing again but its not giving me the option to use current
    02-28-08 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD