Hi All,

New to the blackberry world but addicted already. I have a question that i'm hoping someone could answer though.

I'm wondering if anyone else out there is able to get internet on there BB using fido through a one of the data plans for there winmo phones. If i signed up for one of there data plans, would my data usage go against that plan or what i be charged again for data?

I can get online using Opera mini but i'm hesitate to start surfing up a storm as the charge 0.05$/kb...eek
    11-11-08 04:48 PM
    I used to have BB Connect with Fido and paid $15 for 3MB of data. Then they canceled their BB Connect plan, and I then left them and went to Rogers.

Make the switch dude! You won't regret it!
    11-11-08 04:58 PM
    Rogers has pretty good plans, but I don't really want to lock into a 3 yr plan to get those deals at this point (I know I'm going to get a company phone when I start working in a few months time, otherwise I would)

Really just looking to be able to surf the net when i'm bored in class, check the odd email, etc... I figure there has to be a way around paying 0.05$/kb for random data usage.
    11-11-08 05:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD