When I go into Browser Configuration there is an option to select the browser. In my the only option is Wi-Fi browser. I have a data plan and took the phone to t-mobile to get help. They were no help. I took the phone home and down graded the devices software in hopes that would work. But it did not. Does anyone have any ideas??????? Thanks
    06-25-08 01:49 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

That sound right to me, when you have your radio turned off, you can only select the Wifi Browser.

Check Connectons, you will likely see your network is off or not available.

edit: You mentioned downgrading your device software, what version do you have installed now?
    Last edited by Stoner; 06-25-08 at 01:57 PM.
    06-25-08 01:54 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

What OS are you running?? You should be able to select between WiFi (Hotspot) and tzones browser.

Go to the Browser, then Menu / Options / Browser Configuration / Browser / t-zones

Hope that helps. I have the same exact Berry as you... no issues
    06-25-08 01:57 PM
    **Go to the Browser, then Menu / Options / Browser Configuration / Browser / t-zones***
    The only option is Wi-Fi.

Under "Manage Connections" I have my mobilnetwork on and Wi-fi on as well

When I down graded it would not let me select if I wanted to downgrade my browser or not. I don't know if that is becasue the browser has not been up dated or if a lower version is already on the phone. I got the version from t-mobile's web site. Could this be an IT policy?
    06-25-08 05:21 PM
    Doh! It never occured to me to ask.

Is your Curve a company device? If so, I could well have IT restrictions. If you are using a personal device with T-Mobile BIS plan, no problem.

What version of OS software are you now using? You can find that in Options / About.

The original OS was v4.2.2.180.
    06-25-08 06:11 PM
    I do not know if it has any IT policies on it because I bought it off of ebay.

going to options/ advanced options/ Applications/
    It says:
    BlackBerry 4.2 Core Applications 4.2
    Browser 4.2.2
    yada yada yada

I don't know if this is what you are looking. I will find out shortly when I get home.
    06-25-08 06:52 PM
    Perfect. That is the correct, out of the box software.

That rules out a lot of beta related issues, she is a virgin.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-08 07:31 PM
    So what do I do now?
    06-25-08 08:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD