I have been and still am searching the forums for this as well. I am new to the smartphone/PDA arena. I am having a hard time grasping the internet stuff. BB Browser vs. Opera Mini, that sort of thing. I cant view many websites, apparently they have to be a mobile web site. Opera lets me see sites as is, but really small.

Does anyone know of a site or a thread here that can explain all of this to me? Maybe show me the best way to browse and give me some tips/tricks/recommendations?
    03-18-09 01:00 PM
    opera mini has short cuts to zoom in/out- press 5
    and navigate up- press 2
    down- 8
    left- 4
    right-6
    its just a matter of preference which you use.
    im prefer the bb browser.
    also, you can go into your browser options. goto browser config. and change some settings to make pages render better, make sure your settings are checked for support html tables, support java, and support style sheets. you should be able to get non mobile sites after that.
    Last edited by kwmksavage; 03-18-09 at 02:01 PM.
    03-18-09 01:54 PM
    The BB browser on OS 4.5 is really good, I use it over Opera Mini. When viewing a non mobile site in the BB browser, press Menu and select column view and Page view to see which is easier to navigate. Usually it's Column View.

Shortcuts in BB browser which are helpful are:

Space bar = page down
    Hold Shift Key, Space Bar = page up
    03-18-09 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD