ok so first my bb browser stopped working on tmobs network. it was working on my wifi. but using my tzones browser worked on the network as well as on my wifi. When i popped my sim card into another curve the bb browser worked just fine. I've wiped and reinstalled my os twice even upgraded to 4.5, wiped and downgraded back to 4.2 and still nothing. gone online on the tmob website and got the service books resent. Nada. Now when trying to config my browser and make it an "internet browser", that option is gone. as well another field that said "default mds" something. Cserv said that they are willing to escalate my problem to RIM. But im doing that tommorow morning. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem and if there was a quick fix ( i doubt it).
    07-22-08 11:16 PM
    07-22-08 11:31 PM
    been there done all that. Nada
    07-22-08 11:46 PM
    Follow step 4 and call your carrier. Also, please do not make duplicate posts. It's quite frustrating, and annoying when someone like you posts the same topic more than once. As you can see now you have 3 threads, all with different replies. It is much more beneficial when there is ONLY ONE THREAD with replies.
    Last edited by sunkast; 07-22-08 at 11:51 PM.
    07-22-08 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD