Ok so I got my Blackberry a little while back. Not sure of the exact date. Under two months. Want to say over 1. I look on their site today and see that they have the Curve on sale now for $100 after rebate. I paid close to 3 for mine. So of course I'm curious if they have some kind of price guarantee. I log online and check my bill, I have a $195 credit. Hmm. Did they take care of it before I could even talk to them? That's all I can think of. Maybe they plan to give me a $195 credit every other month. That'd be cool. The price match is more likely.

Also, I did do an insurance claim when I dropped my phone in the water. Is it possible that they charged me for the phone until they received the old phone and I just didn't catch that? Then refunded the money back? $195 seems low if that's the case.

Any ideas? Maybe I should just call them and get it figured out.
    09-04-08 04:23 PM
    You gotta love Sprint, those peeps don't know what they're doin. I didn't complain when I received a $420 rebate check for my BB when I was only supposed to get $100.
    09-04-08 04:27 PM
    Seriously, they don't know what they're doing over there at Sprint. We ordered 2 blackberry's this month and got 4! While we would have loved to keep the extra two, they did charge my account
    09-04-08 05:46 PM
    when i ordered my blackberry pearl they charged our account $720 it took me a month to get all of that cleared up. then we started having problems with the pearl and we got the curve for free. i absolutely love my curve but the mms not being available is a let down.
    09-09-08 07:49 PM
    Any ideas? Maybe I should just call them and get it figured out.[/QUOTE]

Sir, I think that, ethically, you have the answer. I feel your pain, though!
    09-09-08 09:00 PM
    Well you could call them, I dont think even *they* will figure it out LOL
    09-09-08 09:07 PM
    Also, I did do an insurance claim when I dropped my phone in the water. Is it possible that they charged me for the phone until they received the old phone and I just didn't catch that? Then refunded the money back? $195 seems low if that's the case.

Any ideas? Maybe I should just call them and get it figured out.
    I've heard of them charging you for a phone when you make a claim, and then crediting you when they get the old one back. I remember it causing a lot of problems and angry people though, so I don't know if they still do that.
    09-09-08 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD