So, as some of you know, we (myself and many others) have had issues with this company. This morning, I received 3 emails *thank you for your order* *your order has been shipped* and finally *we dont have your address please supply*

So, knowing all the hassel we went thru and then getting my money back from them, I knew this was fishy.

I just got home, called Berryware, and lo and behold who did I get on the phone. The infamous Aaron, I asked him why these emails.. he said thats the billing portal (or something) and it is *probably* a crossed wire, and that no shipment was placed (I also checked my acct)

I then asked for my acct there to be closed (I cant do it myself)

He then went on (well, we argued) back and forth about the "100's of emails" he has sent and was confused as why why there was a charge back (on my behalf) so I told him, the last email he had sent was when I emailed him to say he gave fed ex the wrong address to ship back both of these defective housings. November. He *could have sworn* he sent more, I said no, and that not only myself but I know of at least 3 others that have had issues with them (he then went onto say those had been taken care off LOL -sheah right).. So yeh, then he wouldnt let me speak, so I was talking over him and then he disconnected the call ha.

So.. that was interesting. I am still going to keep an eye on my cc, I did call them and no recent transactions had been made.

We shall see.

But I finally got in touch with them LOL
    01-05-09 11:51 AM
    He must be trying to get the scam back up and running again. Notice that he does not come here? Thanks for letting everyone know Rachel...
    01-05-09 12:12 PM
    I so wish I couldhave directed him back to that other thread, however a GF of mine did email him that thread a while ago when I was going thru this hassel. So Im sure hes seen it.
    01-05-09 12:14 PM
    Of course he has seen the complaints on the thread, only someone who is guilty or has something to hide would not respond to it. I am glad this scam was reported here before more got screwed over by this clown...
    01-05-09 12:24 PM
    I was stunned when he said he has 100's of emails, yes he may have, at first we would email about 3 x's a day. I told him the very last email he acknowledged from me was when I emailed that he had given fed ex the wrong house # for the pick up. I then after that emailed him twice more on the status of the Blush.

I should said *i find them cheaper on ebay anyways lol*
    01-05-09 12:26 PM
    Berryware is such a SCAM- I'm still waiting for my refund after sending Aaron back his defective product. I sent at least 10 emails and all I got was a lot of nothings, a couple of promises and still nothing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 12:31 PM
    I also mentioned that too, I said that I know of at least 3 people that are still waiting, and all it would take on thier part is a simple acknowledgement, I told him after the fed ex email i sent, I sent two more, yet no response, all it would have taken for me to be happierr with them was a quick email/ackknowledgement, but there was none, and that I was still not alone in my feelings and that for a fact I know that people issues have not been addressed.
    01-05-09 12:33 PM
    I ordered the white housing, received it in a 2 or 3 weeks, no issues here. Housing was ok, all hardware was there, everything is good. The didn't include teh instructions on how to take apart the berry so I You Tube'd that, so no big.
    01-05-09 12:37 PM
    And believe me, you don't want to mess with Rachey's feelings...
    01-05-09 12:38 PM
    LOL no, you dont.

FYI - the same housings are available on ebay for cheaper.
    01-05-09 12:40 PM
    would the threat of small claims court or the BBB even apply to this situation?

I haven't had my berry long enough to brave a housing change, but at some point I am sure I will get there. It is good to know about the scam artists ahead of time!
    01-06-09 02:43 AM
    Looks like Berryware has moved to Pinstack for promoting their business cough scam cough ....

Review: Berryware Custom Painted Cases for BlackBerry! - PinStack.com - Smartphone Professionals Alliance
    01-07-09 08:20 AM
    It was only a matter of time before he set up shop again, he will get his, trust me...
    01-07-09 08:21 AM
    Oh good, I see some CB members are on the forum over there.

Paint job? Its not a paint job, they are OEM housings from over seas, if it was a paintjob, why are they available on Ebay, for about 30 bucks cheaper. LOL

He must have promised her a free housing like he did me in the beginning to write a review.
    01-07-09 08:26 AM
    I would sure like to meet this guy, he would love me, haha...
    01-07-09 08:28 AM
    LOL well he hung up on me, so he dont like me, I posted over there too.
    01-07-09 08:31 AM
    I like you, don't worry about him...
    01-07-09 08:32 AM
    LOL Oh I aint worried. I got my money back, I just hope that others (that havnt already been) dont get scammed.
    01-07-09 08:33 AM
    You guys should change your CC number...lol
    01-07-09 08:44 AM
    Like I said before, I had no issues with these guys... But I did notice the battery cover isn't OEM, it's a lot more flexible, don't like the feel of it...
    01-07-09 11:33 AM
    Looks like Pinstack decided not protect its members and deleted the replys concerning Berrywares business practices....oh well.
    01-08-09 09:41 PM
    Im sure cuz he was there, i didnt mention this, but he emailed me last night wondering was the issue was LOL and mentioned *another forum where a member wrote a review*

Offered me all kinds of things, be friends LOL um.. even "even honor the deal I had with you before in which I said I would give you a free replacement for writing a review on CB."

I didnt respond. Im done with the whole thing.

My whole issue, is the lack of communication with me, and alll these other members, he doesnt realise that was the issue is, lack of, none etc etc, i said to him the other day on the phone, a little acknowledgement to customers, even if there is an issue, would be so great, and is much needed, that points jsut not getting across lol

So yeh, Im done, no more BW coming out of my mouth etc. Im banishing it from all my existance LOL
    01-08-09 09:47 PM
    Erased from existance......haha
    01-08-09 09:52 PM
    Looks like Pinstack decided not protect its members and deleted the replys concerning Berrywares business practices....oh well.
    Pinstack is a joke. They claim to be the "Smartphone Professionals Alliance" but have a fascist rule of not allowing competing groups web addresses to be posted. While they should be embracing other sources of information for the benefit of their members they'd rather keep them in the dark under the almighty fist of the "Smartphone Professionals".
    01-08-09 11:00 PM
    Rachel
    You have concerted me. I bought this junk after reading the Pinstack review. I broke two of the tabs on the front housing even being as delicate as possible. I don't know if I can get my money back or not. I paid with Paypal. But, they are certainly going to hear from me.
    From now on I'll be looking at Crackberry reviews before I buy anything. I just with I'd looked here before I paid the **** $50 bucks.
    01-09-09 09:33 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD