Is anyone familiar with Instango? I have downloaded it and added my MSN account. None of my contacts show up. My question is two fold. Where are my contacts and how do I start a chat?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-08 07:50 PM
    Hey. I d/led and instaled this last night. Last night it work great but today when i tried to connect, I connected but it didn;t show my contacts from my MSN account. Any ideas on whats going on?
    11-17-08 01:02 AM
    I noticed the other day my MSN was not connected either. Could be any number of things...an instango issue or MSN, messenger services have been known to make changes that thwart 3rd party software from connecting. Today all my services are connecting and I just noticed Instango updated itself to a newer version with still more great features! Depending on how you have your display setup you may have your contact list collapsed. Check the settings for adjustments or scroll over the option on the main screen that says contacts and click on it to expand. This really is a great app and I've changed over to using this as apposed to a desktop client unless i really need it for long conversations.
    11-17-08 09:09 AM
    Instango not Constanstinople...

(wonders how many people are going to get it... lol)
    11-17-08 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD