Not sure which forum I should post this in so forgive me if this is wrong one. My sister had a blackberry curve 8310 that was given to her from her job. (T-mobile) She then changed phones and had the blackberry unlocked and gave it to my mom. I have tried to install themes on this phone both through OTA and from DM. They show in the apps list but when I try to use a one of the themes, they are not listed for me to choose, only the default themes and the t-mobile theme are shown. Now I can't call T-mobile because she no longer works there so the IT department won't help. I did update the OS to 4.5 and I removed the IT policy.

My Question is, could there still be something there blocking themes and if so how do I fix it?

The firewall is disabled. There are no settings in the phone to connect to BES. I am at a complete loss.
    03-28-09 10:41 AM
    Anybody?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

03-29-09 12:06 AM
    I just upgraded to 4.5 and I tried to re-purcahse my theme and apply it and same thing happen to me. I spent 2 hours on phone with Blackberry support and they couldnt figure it out. I only have the default themes that come with the phone listed even though I get succesful download every time. Hope someone can figure it out
    03-29-09 02:21 AM
    Still no luck. Wonder it I could completely wipe it.

03-29-09 11:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD