This is weird, the past 2 days when I have a call coming in, it starts ringing but doesn't show who's calling till the 3rd ring. This is when I'm not in an application and the phone is just sitting idle (non-holstered).
    If I'm in an app like the browser or calendar it will not even show who's calling. I have to exit the application.
    I don't recall making changes but you know how that goes. How do I go about fixing this? Where can I find that option to allow calls to interrupt me in an application?
    I've searched everywhere, I'm sure it's right under my nose but I'll be darned if I can find it.
    Thanks for your help!!
    07-06-09 09:30 AM
    hi i had the same problem when i first got my BOLD. I had my phone set to vibrate and ring got rid of vibrate and all was well. think it was OPTIONS-PROFILES-NORMAL-PHONE-and change both OUT OF HOLSTER and IN HOLSTER TO TONE worked for me
    07-06-09 12:13 PM
    ...you don't have the content protection on, do you?
    07-06-09 12:26 PM
    I will check the profiles again, I didn't change anything but that doesn't mean much, thank you for the help!
    I may have content protection on but if I do or don't it's been that way for a few months because I haven't fiddle with that one I got my settings correct.
    If it's on, should I disable it? What does it do anyway? Thanks!
    07-07-09 07:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD