This has probably been asked before but I had no idea how to word it to a search keyword so I will just ask...

Just got my 8310 yesterday-- best phone ever I upgraded to OS 4.5 and my question is this: Is there anyway to structure the message inbox so that text messages don't duplicate themselves? One thing I liked when I had the tilt was that text conversations to the same person only appeared as one message on the inbox and then it had an "aim" style of formatting it. Right now, I can see every single text from my friend listed as a separate message in the inbox, but whenever I click on it, then it gives me the aim style interface.

Example

Thursday, Novemeber 6
    Geo: Im doing alright
    Geo: Hey whats up

But if i click on the most recent text, I get that text and all of the older ones in a conversation format. Thats all I want-- I dont need the "old ones" if every new one also has the "old ones" within the text.
    11-06-08 01:49 PM
    You can go into Messages > options > general > hide sent or from homescreen Options > sms > number of previous items. that will help, but not do exactly what you want..
    11-06-08 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD