I need some help, I just got this BB curve 8320 and I'm trying to download a new theme to it and I am having to email my phone from my computer and attach it that way I go to download it to my phone and it says that it can not be seen on my BB...or else there are 2 downloads...I am ready to throw this thing in the trash, can someone help me..I really think I am in way over my head here! HELP!!!
    07-13-09 08:59 PM
    If you want to throw it away, give it to me.
    07-13-09 08:59 PM
    Are you sure that theme is for your BB and you have the right OS?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 09:10 PM
    I need some help, I just got this BB curve 8320 and I'm trying to download a new theme to it and I am having to email my phone from my computer and attach it that way I go to download it to my phone and it says that it can not be seen on my BB...or else there are 2 downloads...I am ready to throw this thing in the trash, can someone help me..I really think I am in way over my head here! HELP!!!
    You cannot "email" the actual theme to yourself. You can, however, email a link to the thread and download it via the OTA link in the thread from your browser. You should also check which OS you're using. If a theme is for OS 4.5 and you're using 4.2 or 4.3, it won't work per my instructions either.

I would also suggest reading these:

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ting-system-os

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ckberry-themes

Hopefully that helps!
    07-13-09 09:11 PM
    If you are downloading an OTA theme (over the air) just email your phone the link. Open the email and click on the link that you emailed. If it is not an OTA, then I have to ask if you have installed the desktop manager? If you have installed then connect your BB, then I have cannot remember how to do it right now, but will look and get back to you. Hope the first helps.
    07-13-09 09:15 PM
    thank you so much for your input I am going to try this actually I'm going to get the person who talked me into getting this phone into checking into it, LOL my boyfriend will probably be coming back to this thread for info...lol thanks again, if I could buy you guys a beer on here I would!!!
    07-13-09 09:22 PM
    I'll give you $5.00 to take the "piece of junk" off your hands. :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 09:28 PM
    First things first. Make sure this theme is for your specific device. Also what OS version do you have? Options/about third line down.
    07-13-09 09:33 PM
    thank you so much for your input I am going to try this actually I'm going to get the person who talked me into getting this phone into checking into it, LOL my boyfriend will probably be coming back to this thread for info...lol thanks again, if I could buy you guys a beer on here I would!!!
    I'll trade you a beer for it!
    07-13-09 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD