O.k. I gave Blackberry a chance for the last eight months and I am offically done. For the life of me i don't know what the hype was about. I had the 8330 thru Sprint and although the phone was decent at best, it was like I was using a dinosaur. I got so fed up with freezing video, 12 second maximum MMS, trackballs!!!!, small screen, battery pulls and the lsit goes on and on!!!!! I finally went out on a branch and got the Palm Pre and HOLY CRAP, it blows the berry away!!!!!!!! This phone actually plays video, has superb graphics, webOS (need i say more), much better felling querty keyboard, WIFI!!!!!!!!!!!!, completely dominant apps, excellent gps, and the lsit goes on and on. I am officially leaving the CRACK and going to Precentral under the name "NOMOREBERRY". Don't bother shredding me in your defensive post, I am outta here, breaking free of the "COLLECTIVE". I am going to enjoy my SOBRIETY with every smooth touch of the Pre screen and crystal clear video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    04-09-10 10:38 PM
    Hehe

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

04-09-10 10:46 PM
    peace out home slice.
    04-09-10 10:48 PM
    I agree, RIM's got some catching up to do in a lot of areas. The only thing RIM does well, IMO, is email (then again, truncated emails ARE a problem) and security.
    04-09-10 10:48 PM
    This post was a failure
    04-09-10 11:37 PM
    Okay?
    I like my 8330.
    Thank you for comparing a free phone to a 200 dollar one though.
    Lol.
    It was definitely a fair comparison. :P

04-09-10 11:39 PM
    sticks and stones.....................
    04-09-10 11:41 PM
    Sober yet couldn't remember that the "I" goes after the "L" in the word "List" on more than one occasion?

04-09-10 11:59 PM
    Sober yet couldn't remember that the "I" goes after the "L" in the word "List" on more than one occasion?

See kids?
    That's what happens when you switch to pPre.
    Now with Blackberries you can just tell your berry to auto correct it.

BBWin.

04-10-10 08:04 AM
    While the PRE does look good... I'm afraid to leave the curve man. I left my 8330 for a storm and came back... left for an old Palm device and came back... Just convinced my boss to buy a curve from kijiji.... I don't know if it's blackberry I'm addicted to or just the curve!?
    04-10-10 09:24 AM
    To each his own. If you didn't learn to maximize the benefits of having a blackberry that's to bad for you.

Have fun

04-10-10 01:01 PM
    Geez, I love my Curve. I have also had Palm, and Windows Mobile HTC. Liked the Palm, hated the HTC.... LOVE my Berry and can't wait to get a Bold or whatever is the Next Bold in a year or so.
    04-10-10 01:45 PM
    Wait till that palm pre falls apart. my buddy had his for 2 months and the thing was a pos. It does have nice features, ill give it that. But if you wanted the features that you stated.....why get a curve??? get a blackberry that has those features. Dont bash all berries just cuz you didnt get the berry that suited you...
    04-10-10 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD