Just downloaded the new version of IM +. I am getting an error : error starting IM_2_BES:Module'net_rim_bbapi_messagelist' not found when i try to launch

I have done a batter pull. completely uninstalled IM+ with DM and then re downloaded and installed and still get the error.
    I am not on BES. I am running the 4.5.0.160 hybrid OS..could it be the hybrid?

Any ideas?
    Last edited by Renocat; 07-14-09 at 05:10 PM.
    07-14-09 05:01 PM
    I have the same error mesage on my 8830 with the 4.6 os I believe
    07-15-09 10:54 PM
    i ended up taking off the hybrid os, installing 4.5.160 and then reinstalling IM+ and it's working now
    07-16-09 09:05 PM
    I'm getting the same error on my 8330 after upgrading from 8.0 to 8.1 Customer service at their website appears to be no help. Their response is posted at the end of this.
    Duh? Hello? I'm having the error cause I upgraded to the latest version. And how can I click for an update when the app won't start.
    Is there anyway to revert back to a previous version? My orginal download link now takes me to 8.1

Dear customer,

Unfortunately, due to certain technical difficulties, we were not able to respond to your support request
    Please accept our sincere apologies for this.

Please follow the following steps:

1) Make sure that you use the latest version of the application. If your current version is outdated, most likely the

issue will be solved after update.

3) If you use the latest version, but the issue still persists, and and it is not mentioned in FAQ section, please

submit your support request once more at:

We apologise once again for any inconveniences caused.

Best regards,
    Support Team
    SHAPE Services
    07-20-09 09:24 PM
    Can anyone help out with this? I am getting this error as well. I am running 4.5.0.81 OS on my Curve 8320, as said before this error started showing up when I updated to 8.1.0. When requesting help on the issue from shapeservices I received the same response as the above poster. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Joel
    07-21-09 09:34 PM
    I have the same message as well. I am running OS 4.5.0.110 through AT&T. It tells me there are NO new updates. I have deleted the program and reinstalled and it still gives me the same message. I even went looking for an older version of the IM+ to put back on my phone and I had no luck with that one.
    07-22-09 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD