Sorry if this has been asked somewhere else but here is my problem.
    I got a bb 8330 and I have to do the battery pull all the time. Last night, tonight, its getting really old. Do I have a defective phone? Do I need to take it back?
    10-01-08 04:57 AM
    why do you keep doing a batt pull? lock up on ya?
    10-01-08 04:59 AM
    You're not giving us any real information. Why are you having to do a battery pull?
    10-01-08 05:00 AM
    Sorry. I have to do it often because it won't allow me to make or recieve calls till I do the pull. Everything else runs fine. Sometimes I don't even use my phone but for a few texts and some poker and then when I need to use it to make a call it connects but I hear nothing and if someone calls me it connects but I hear nothing.
    10-01-08 05:10 AM
    Sorry. I have to do it often because it won't allow me to make or recieve calls till I do the pull. Everything else runs fine. Sometimes I don't even use my phone but for a few texts and some poker and then when I need to use it to make a call it connects but I hear nothing and if someone calls me it connects but I hear nothing.
    Do you get any picture messages? Supposedly there was an issue with getting picture messages and it would kind of mess up the calling. I have never had this issue..
    10-01-08 05:16 AM
    Do you get any picture messages? Supposedly there was an issue with getting picture messages and it would kind of mess up the calling. I have never had this issue..
    I do but I usually delete them after sending them off. I'm pretty good I think about deleting messages, call logs, stuff I don't use. You know.
    10-01-08 05:19 AM
    Are you using 4.5?
    10-01-08 05:23 AM
    it says v4.3.0.127
    10-01-08 05:25 AM
    Did you just get the phone? It shouldn't be acting like that so I would suggest a warranty exchange because you're still using the providers OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-08 05:46 AM
    Did you just get the phone? It shouldn't be acting like that so I would suggest a warranty exchange because you're still using the providers OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Its like 2 months old is all.
    10-01-08 05:47 AM
    This is a Verizon issue with MMS. You need to contact them. But it may not be fixable.
    10-01-08 05:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD