Hey, i'm brand new to this so its probably a stupid question:

I downloaded a theme for my curve. I can't find it. Its not in the themes, and when i try to download it again it says i already have it. How do i access this?

Thanks
    03-14-09 08:34 PM
    Are you sure the theme is compatible with your device?
    Last edited by lastraid; 03-14-09 at 09:39 PM.
    03-14-09 08:37 PM
    Ok, like i said i'm a newbie. I don't think it is.
    03-14-09 08:42 PM
    Here's a great link for newbies that has great answers about these kind of topics. Welcome to the addiction...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...lecture+series
    03-14-09 08:47 PM
    Quick thing is go into your options then about and see what operating system the device is running 4.2 4.5 etc. Then make sure the theme is compatible. For example some theme require 4.5 and if you are running a lower os it will not work. Also make sure it it for a curve 83xx series not a 8900 curve. Quick fixes. But I would eiether download from the cb app store or pimpmyberry.com since you can set it by your device to ensure the them will work good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 08:52 PM
    bluedog to check your OS hit options>about or alt -shift - h. Just make sure they match...
    03-14-09 09:14 PM
    After checking your OS versions, go to Options > Advanced Options > Applications and scroll to the Theme. Click on it, and it should provide device and/or OS information. If your device isn't listed you need to find the Theme for you device. If the OS is show and it's different from your own, the Theme likely will not work, but this is not a hard and fast rule.
    03-15-09 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD