i am needing to save my address book entries to my sim card is there any way to do it all at once instead of individually..when i look at my sim card entries some of my entries from my phone address book is not in there then when i go to save that certain person to the sim card it says unable to save to sim? any ideas. reason being...when i work outside..gardening etcc. i like to take my sim card out and put it in my razor that way if anything happens water, dirt etc i dont care bout my razor but atleast i have a phone with me and not my beloved bb curve..
    any ideas?
    07-08-08 01:49 AM
    There is no mass move to sim card, sorry. And the sim contact list only saves basic info like name and phone number because of the extremely limited space on the card.
    07-08-08 01:58 AM
    would there be a reason it wouldnt let me save it to the sim card? could the sim card be full?
    07-08-08 02:01 AM
    Do you sync your BB with outlook on your PC?

If yes:
    Just use MPT (Motorola Phone Tools) or another program to sync your RAZR with that too and you will have two synchronized phones.

If not:
    Leave your BB inside. I know it hurts but, it is healthy to have some time away every once in a while.
    07-09-08 06:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD