Hi,

I've recently connected my 8320 to my router. {If you only knew it took a week for me to even get to this point} Besides that my wi-fi on my phone tells me I'm connected. However when I try and get on my browser it seems like its going to connect and then I get unable to connect to the internet error. My router is showing full signal on my phone. I've searched the forums here and tried to everything as stated, I just don't know what else to do? Any info would be helpful.
    06-19-09 07:59 AM
    so I take you have reset your router and your phone?
    06-19-09 08:05 AM
    I reset the router...not the phone. Turn off turn on?
    06-19-09 08:26 AM
    try holding the escape key on the browser so that it closes, then go back on and see if it works
    06-19-09 08:54 AM
    try holding the escape key on the browser so that it closes, then go back on and see if it works
    no luck

I'm now getting an error code in wi-fi diagnostics test

W004 checked the code it says check the server
    I have complete signal it say's I'm connected. When I open the browser it says hot spot browser at the top right.

It's so weird. My friend has the exact model of the phone but in Red. Her's connected right away no problem.
    06-19-09 09:19 AM
    not sure it'll help but maybe you want to update the os if you are not using the latest one
    06-19-09 09:28 AM
    I checked it out it seems something like 4.5 on my phone. I'm not sure. When I go to my Wi-fi connections it has me connect on the internet but I can't browse. It's a yellow dot with a minus sign inside it.
    06-19-09 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD