BAN the "R" word, just like the "N" word.
    09-14-08 08:55 PM
    Would you like me to ship you some rice?

We have white, brown, wild, minute, par-boiled, cheese & brocolli, spanish, chicken or beef.

I'd just toss it in the river...

lol Thaat was funny
    09-14-08 08:58 PM
    My husband said to tell you that depending on what hotel you are in, you may be right near the largest suppliers of rice in America! (Comet, Mahatma, Carolina, Success, River brand-Riviana, Minute Rice, and more -all right there in Houston!) He said you can't throw a rock w/o hitting a rice company or their downtown Houston headquarters.
    You could surely get some rice down there...

I hope you get it to work.
    I'm attached at the hand to mine. That would be sad.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-08 09:09 PM
    It those rices dont work, try Puerto Rican rice "Goya" brands
    Last edited by latingeo; 09-14-08 at 09:30 PM. Reason: spellin
    09-14-08 09:14 PM
    Rats! I was going to say rice!
    09-14-08 09:25 PM
    BAN the "R" word, just like the "N" word.
    I really agree with this. Ban the "R" word. I cannot believe you can write "******" on CB, but you cannot write **** or any other expletive for that matter. I have said this before. I find that word to be offensive, and I would thank the mod who changes the name of this thread.
    09-28-08 03:29 PM
    I really agree with this. Ban the "R" word. I cannot believe you can write "******" on CB, but you cannot write **** or any other expletive for that matter. I have said this before. I find that word to be offensive, and I would thank the mod who changes the name of this thread.
    Besides that, what does it have to do with the problem the poster is requesting information for or sharing information about? Maybe a certification course about how to name your topic! Crackberry 101!
    09-28-08 05:12 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD