I just downloaded this app for my curve and when I run it, it just keeps fetching stations.... Its been doing this for a good 10-15 minutes. Any ideas?
    04-04-09 01:24 PM
    Try pandora, I've been using it since it's release about 3 weeks ago and haven't had a single problem yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 01:36 PM
    I just downloaded this app for my curve and when I run it, it just keeps fetching stations.... Its been doing this for a good 10-15 minutes. Any ideas?
    I just downloaded it for my Curve as well, and am having the same issue. Maybe it is something on iheartradio's end.
    04-04-09 03:42 PM
    Mine was working fine this morning and now is stuck on that same "fetching stations" screen. A battery pull didn't help. I'm hoping it's an issue on their end.
    04-04-09 03:50 PM
    It has to be something with the curves because I just downloaded IHR this morning and I get the same "Fetching Stations". I posted something about it in the 3rd Party Apps section and someone replied with a similar problem. Pandora works great for me though, I just wanted to see if this was any good. Hope for an update soon.
    04-04-09 03:53 PM
    I'm wondering if it's something on IHearts end and is only temporary. I've been using it since I think Monday and never had this issue. However, after reading this thread, I went to the iheart app and now out of the blue I too am eternally "fetching" stations.

04-04-09 04:57 PM
    Try this:

Go to:

Options > Advanced Options > Applications

Highlight and click: iheartradio

Press menu

Highlight then click: Edit Permissions

Change Connections to Allow

Change Interactions to Allow

Change User Data to Allow
    04-04-09 05:23 PM
    i have pearl flip worked great until today, got to be on iheartradio side. i love this app by far the best radio stream app better than slacker or pandora
    04-04-09 05:36 PM
    Doesn't work for me either. Uninstalling until they figure out how to develop a functioning product.
    04-04-09 07:24 PM
    Same here on my Bold.
    04-04-09 09:20 PM
    Downloaded this app ever since it came out for the Storm. It was working fine for me a couple hours ago. But now I am getting the "fetching" message too.
    04-04-09 09:25 PM
    Yeah same for me just sits there basically

04-04-09 09:53 PM
    same with me now all of a sudden fetching
    04-04-09 09:54 PM
    It's definitely something on Iheartradio's end. I was actually listening when it stopped working today and haven't been able to access it ever since. My wife and I both have Bolds and has said the same(fetching stations) on both all day. Hopefully it's just down temporarily for maintenace or upgrades.
    04-04-09 10:04 PM
    Its gotta be on there end cos I have had the same issues with it. And it started today cos I have used it every day since I downloaded it.
    04-04-09 10:48 PM
    I used it about 1-week ago, I thought a really nice App, went to use it tonight and stuck in Fetching Stations. It HAS to be on their end!
    04-04-09 10:54 PM
    this is definitely on their side and only applies to blackberry servers the app works fine on my ipod. it's a fantastic app with EXCELLENT audio quality. really hope they fix this soon! would also be nice if the other radio meccas released an app like this.
    04-04-09 11:16 PM
    it has worked great for me the past couple days but i am also stuck on the same dumb message!
    04-04-09 11:32 PM
    Yep it stopped for me too! I was going nuts and I deleted it and reinstalled, but thank goodness for this thread or I was going to reinstall my whole OS, as I had just reinstalled my OS today (part of my MOP).

Please start working again iheart I am missing you already! i<3
    04-05-09 01:52 AM
    Hi all, yeah same for me. I downloaded it last night, was listening to it perfectly fine. Then, tried it today and stuck on the same message as you guys. Good to know I'm not alone.
    04-05-09 03:02 AM
    It seems to be working now...At least for me.

04-05-09 09:44 AM
    This solution solved the problem. I downloaded iheartradio beginning of the week and then all of a sudden I got the "fetching station" error. This fix did the trick! Thanks

QUOTE=Larry_H;2183329]Try this:

Go to:

Options > Advanced Options > Applications

Highlight and click: iheartradio

Press menu

Highlight then click: Edit Permissions

Change Connections to Allow

Change Interactions to Allow

Change User Data to Allow[/QUOTE]
    04-05-09 10:03 AM
    Mine is up again. For those whom just tried to install it yesterday and could not..might be worth a shot to try it now since it seems as though we were all down.
    04-05-09 10:32 AM
    I have used it a ton and was getting the same "fetching" message. I just tried it again now and it works. Yay!

04-05-09 10:36 AM
    I had the same problem until I read this n try this Try this:Go to:Options > Advanced Options > Applications Highlight and click: iheartradioPress menu Highlight then click: Edit Permissions Change Connections to Allow Change Interactions to Allow Change User Data to Allow hoosierdaddy716 05:36 PM Yesterday -- n thank its working now this app is awesome

04-05-09 10:38 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD