I know I've seen this issue addressed here before, but I just can't find a thread with a solution. This is the only one I found: http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/res...ttings-130505/ but I didn't see a solution that would work for me.

Basically if I do a alt+shift+del or a battery pull, the order of my icon's gets reset. So the hidden ones are no longer hidden, position of the icons change, folders I made are gone, etc.

One thing I noticed: I did download a new different theme, ordered the icons, changed back to another theme, restarted, changed theme back to the new one, and the icons were how I left them on that new theme.

This just started after upgrading to 4.5.0.131 (official sprint release). I'm using today plus theme 1.0.0.16, which I had used on the prior 4.3 os with no problems.

Is this a known 4.5 issue? Or does anyone know a fix? Let me know if you need any other info!

Thanks,
    Steve
    04-16-09 10:11 AM
    This is a known issue with the bb dimension today plus theme. I don't know and haven't heard of a solution.
    04-16-09 12:26 PM
    This is a known issue with the bb dimension today plus theme. I don't know and haven't heard of a solution.
    I'm going to try some of the other pre-loaded themes and see if they have the same result.

Do you know if the bb dimension today plus theme is the only theme that acts like this?
    04-16-09 02:19 PM
    As far as I know, that is the only one that acts like this. The BB dimension today does and none of the other themes I have tried act this way. Just make sure the theme is for 4.5.
    04-16-09 03:24 PM
    I have this theme, but I haven't had this problem. Maybe because I am on a BES...
    04-16-09 05:52 PM
    got a picture of this theme?
    04-16-09 07:06 PM
    got a picture of this theme?
    of the today plus theme? Free BlackBerry Today Plus Theme For BlackBerry 8300 | BerryReview.com �
    04-16-09 09:01 PM
    o thought there were icons on the bottom
    04-16-09 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD