Have been searching forums for a couple weeks now and cannot find an answer...... I have an icon on my screen that only shows up when I lock my keys it is a blue and white square and thats about all I can tell about it, since I can only see it when the keys are locked and the screen goes black very quickly when locked I cannot examine the Icon very well

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I have gone through all my messages and applications and cant seem to find anything.

Also when I first noticed the icon it had a 1 next to it and it is now up to 4 so I feel it is some kind of message, but i'm very confused as to why it will only show when the keys are locked.....

I look forward to see what everyone has to say about this as I have always been VERY pleased with the GREAT information I get from this site!!!

Thanks in advance
    03-14-10 04:48 PM
    Hmm.
    If you look in the Blackberry manual it may tell you.
    I think it is an OS Glitch (battery pull should kill it) but if its not look in the manual...

Welcome to crackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-10 10:37 PM
    Wait is it Blackberry messenger?!

03-14-10 10:38 PM
    Yeah sounds a lot like BBM icon, the only other blue and white I can think of is Bluetooth but doesnt fit the description
    03-14-10 10:42 PM
    THANKS FOR THE WELCOME!!

It's not BBM or Bluetooth I use both of these frequently. It's in the same place as the BBM notifier, but a square..... Looks alot like the calendar Icon, but not.

Although it was about the 5th or 6th time trying the battery pull did take the icon away, but now I'm worried I missed something.....

Thanks for all your help I would still like to know what it was if anyone has any other ideas.
    03-14-10 11:22 PM
    When you lock the phone, the screen does go blank pretty quick but you can press any button and it will light back up.

03-15-10 12:07 AM
    If you are still trying to find out what the icon is, maybe download a screen capture utility and post an image if you can.
    03-27-10 03:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD