I want to align my Icons in a most used folder along the bottom, and left side of the screen. How do I make them stay where I want them to?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-08 03:58 PM
    I guess it depends on what theme you are using. When you have an application icon highlighted, press menu and select move. You should be able to move it from there.
    07-22-08 05:29 PM
    I guess it depends on what theme you are using. When you have an application icon highlighted, press menu and select move. You should be able to move it from there.
    I'm using the stock today.

07-22-08 05:54 PM
    The Today theme does not feature icons. Sorry!
    07-22-08 05:57 PM
    You're talking about an L theme.

Go to options>theme>bb dimension L

That will give you icons on the left and bottom (hence the "L" name)

Once you installed it, hit the menu button to show all icons. Highlight what you want to move (don't click it, just highlight it), then hit the menu button. click "move". You can then move it to the place you want it. The icons that are on the left side will be the first ones ("first" as in the one you move to the upper left of the screen when all your icons are showing), then the bottom ones will be the next ones.

Kinda wordy, but I'm sure you understand what I mean, right?
    07-22-08 06:02 PM
    You're talking about an L theme.

Go to options>theme>bb dimension L

That will give you icons on the left and bottom (hence the "L" name)

Once you installed it, hit the menu button to show all icons. Highlight what you want to move (don't click it, just highlight it), then hit the menu button. click "move". You can then move it to the place you want it. The icons that are on the left side will be the first ones ("first" as in the one you move to the upper left of the screen when all your icons are showing), then the bottom ones will be the next ones.

Kinda wordy, but I'm sure you understand what I mean, right?

That's it! Thanks.

07-22-08 06:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD