Here is an odd one and I searched 2 days on the forum no luck. After I changed from a Samsung flip to a BB Curve 8330 I had my address book pulled over (from Vz store I think). Well old address/contacts on the Samsung had an ICE entry with my home#, wife work, wife cell....etc. So I just recently upgraded the OS on my BB to 4.5.0.175. All is well except when the wife calls from home, cell, work, the caller id shows ICE instead of the other proper designated #/entries. This is not really an issue but the caller id was correct before the upgrade with the ICE contact in the address book.
    Appreciate in advance.
    03-15-10 11:49 PM
    Same here. I just upgraded to .175 this past weekend, everything was fine before that, now message show up as from ICE. I deleted the ICE contact and things immediately went back (even old messages previously said from ICE) and now showed the correct name. I recreated the ICE contact, and the SMS and phone log history did not change back to ICE - but I haven't yet gotten a new text or call from my wife to see what it'll do on new ones yet.
    Last edited by neilanh; 03-16-10 at 10:37 AM.
    03-16-10 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD