Just bought this theme from Bplay and love it....but can not for the life of me figure out how to change the applications that display on the today home screen. I know it can be done because it mentions this on the vendor website.

Anyone know how to do this?
    07-21-08 08:11 PM
    Are you talking about the icons or the today screen agenda?
    07-21-08 08:22 PM
    From the Bplay website:

This Today Plus version of iBerry 2.0 features all the functionality of a Today style theme, with a popup set of 5 customizable zen style icons at the bottom.

I assume this means I should be able to change which icons (applications) appear at the bottom of the main/today screen.
    07-21-08 08:27 PM
    That is a sweet theme. I don't have it myself but on most of the ZEN style themes with icons along the bottom you just hit the BB key to bring up ALL the icons and the highlight the icon you want to move , hit the BB key again and select move. The row of icons at the TOP of this view are the ones that should be on the bottom of your today screen.

Let me know if that helps?
    07-21-08 08:31 PM
    Bingo!

Can't believe I didn't notice that the icons at the bottom of the today screen were actually the top row of the applications screen.

What an amazing theme!

Definitely worth the $8!
    07-21-08 08:39 PM
    Rats! I have been unable to download and have not heard back from bPlay on it.

Update: I just got a response from them and performed a successful download. Assessing now.
    Last edited by sbs8331; 07-22-08 at 02:36 PM.
    07-22-08 07:29 AM
    I change my Theme ALL the time. Usually several times a day before I settle on something. I can't imagine paying $8 a theme???

Don't get me wrong, I think it is a great thing that you guys are supporting these thememakers , I just have a hard time whipping out my credit card to buy a theme.......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-08 07:57 AM
    This is currently my theme of choice but would prefer it if you could customise the today items, call log is a very strange choice.

So close but no cigar. I just about prefer it over the free today plus one, but only just.
    07-22-08 08:09 AM
    It is definitely one of the best themes I have seen , kinda like the crossbar with the goofy font

Anyways I swear I saw a PS3 theme once?? Any of you have that one or know where to find it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-08 08:12 AM
    I really like this theme. I'm very picky about themes, especially the ones that aren't free, but I think this one was worth the money.
    07-22-08 09:34 AM
    It's the only theme I have ever paid for but I really wanted a "Today" theme (I only like "Today" themes), where I could also have access to some application icons from the home screen. This is the only one I could find that did this....wish I could have found a free one though.

One issue I do have is that when a dialog box pops up, they are sometimes so large that the entire box doesn't appear on the screen, I have to move the trackball down so that the button I want to click is in view......minor annoyance and there aren't that many dialog boxes.
    07-22-08 09:40 AM
    Great theme!
    08-17-08 05:53 PM
    Is there a way where you can change the "call log" section (not the icon) on the home screen to say show text messages instead? Just like the way calendar displays the next couple of things you have on your list?
    thanks
    PS this is the best theme i have every bought and well worth every penny.
    08-31-08 12:08 PM
    oh, one other thing i forgot to ask....
    is there a user manual/document to see what else it can do?
    08-31-08 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD