I'm realizing that for the amount of use my bb gets the battery life is pretty dam good. I'm currently using an 8330m and want to purchase the siedo batter which says it increases battery life, do to a larger battery replacing my existing bb's battery. But how much more does this battery last compared to the regular bb battery? I do a whole lot of web browsing and a bit of text. Call time would be the least used part of my phone. Well maybe I use it a little more than sms. But web browsing takes the cake.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-10 11:16 PM
    There are 2 different versions, a 1500mah (which fits without changing back) and a 2600mah which comes with an extended back to accomodate the extra heft.

The standard battery is 1000-1100 mah (I've seen both numbers). The 1500 would be about a 35% increase, the 2600 about 140% (may be off a little).

And yes, they are Seidio batteries.

03-09-10 11:25 PM
    Thank you

03-10-10 12:33 AM
    I've got one. We actually ordered a bunch after seeing how much more batt the CDMA Curves eat compared to the GSM.

With the standard batt in our VZW 8330s, I would use 60-80% on average on a regular day - pretty heavy email, Gmail and various app use. Some days it would be close to dying by the time I got home. With the Seidio, I'm usually down one bar, maybe two on a heavy day. I can easily go 2 days, as long as I'm in decent coverage.

Besides the utility of it, I really like the feel of the extra bump. It fits into my hand nicely. The speaker grill also gives better sound and volume than the OEM back, IMO.
    03-10-10 12:50 AM
    looks like someone went and dun got em a basket of berrys>>>drool<lol
    03-10-10 06:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD