I am a Verizon customer and I just finished upgrading my OS to 4.5.0.77. Everything is working great except that I can't SEND emails. The browser is working fine and I can receive emails, I just can't send them.

When the phone was updating, I inadvertently pressed the red "end" button and the set up wizard closed. But now I can't find it!!!!

I've already checked for it with the hidden apps, and it's not there. Where did it go and how can I get it back??? Someone PLEASE help me!

I lied - the browser isn't working either.
    Last edited by MissNaeNae; 11-29-08 at 08:34 PM.
    11-29-08 08:32 PM
    probably will have to re-download the update again.
    11-29-08 08:34 PM
    Resend your service books, the reregister host routing table.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 08:37 PM
    The email is fixed, however the browser still isn't working. The only place I can go is to the BIS page. I don't have the "go to" option in the menu.
    Last edited by MissNaeNae; 11-29-08 at 08:52 PM.
    11-29-08 08:49 PM
    Register your device:

Register Device: Click options> click advanced options> roll down and click host routing table> press your menu key> select register now> click back and close.

11-29-08 08:55 PM
    You most likely didn't hurt anything by closing your setup screen. You can go back and do it again. Open your setup wizard icon and go through it again.

11-29-08 08:58 PM
    I HATE Verizon!!!!

I went to the "history" in the browser - it was one of the few options that was there - and there was an entry for "VZ Start". I clicked on it, and now all is working well. GRRRRRRRRRR
    11-29-08 09:00 PM
    switch to at&t :d....j/k everyone gets frustrated from time to time, not really "their" fault
    11-29-08 09:03 PM
    Sorry NaeNae, I didn't see your icon isn't there. It may come back after you register, you may need to run apploader again. It should put what you are missing onto your device.

11-29-08 09:11 PM
    Glad you got it going, . Every provider has their PIA stuff, lol.

11-29-08 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD