I have two emails set up, one @vzw.blackberry.net and one @att.net. I noticed that I got a few emails in my outlook, that I didn't get on my blackberry. So I sent myself a few test messages from some of my other email accounts. I sent them to both addresses, the one [email protected] and the one [email protected]. The ones sent to vzw.blackberry.net came through on my blackberry, but the ones sent to att.net did not come through. They came through fine on my computer though, so I know they've been received. What is up with this?

also, I have a media card installed, so I don't think it's a memory issue, and after all, I don't think it would be considering I'm getting my mail to the other email address..
    08-03-08 03:48 PM
    Not a memory issue. In your oulook go into the advanced account options for your ATT account. Set the check box for leave a copy of the message on the server. This will resolve your concern.
    08-03-08 03:59 PM
    ...also, I have a media card installed, so I don't think it's a memory issue, and after all, I don't think it would be considering I'm getting my mail to the other email address...
    lastraid answered your email question, but your Media Card comment suggests you may be confusing Media Card memory with device memory. They are distinct, and Media Card memory can't be used for program execution. What that means is you can run out of device memory and start losing text messages and your call log, even with an 8GB Media Card installed. The solution is to run the Stoner procedure found in my sig. That will help you eliminate memory-wasting pre-installed apps you don't need. The Stoner procedure is a one-time exercise. Once you've run it, you still need to be aware of your free memory, but you're unlikely to have low memory problems.
    08-03-08 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD