yesterday i downloaded the new google sync app. now i already had the old version of the app and everything works fine. but ever since i installed it my phone is acting weird. it gets really slow, so i changed the sync option from automatic to manual and how every 6 or 7 hours i get this message....

What does that mean? everytime it comes up my phone is slow and i cant make phone calls.

can someone please tell me what to do, or how i can fix this? please if any editors, tech people, or just hardcore crackberry addicts who are good at this stuff can help me out i'd appreciate it!
    11-21-08 04:48 PM
    Means there was an unexpected error that it couldn't handle. I would recommend uninstalling Google Sync, and reinstalling.
    11-21-08 05:01 PM
    I'd do what sunkast advised.

I would get rid of the (buggy) facebook app. as well.
    Browse to the mobile version of FB and bookmark it. They will have a more stable version for FB before you know it.

Some claim Viigo deals them some grief also.
    11-21-08 06:50 PM
    Viigo will if you leave it running, close it out and you will be ok...
    11-21-08 06:56 PM
    Means there was an unexpected error that it couldn't handle. I would recommend uninstalling Google Sync, and reinstalling.
    Thanks! I just did it and it seems to have worked. So far so good! I'll wait a while longer and see what happens, thanks for your quick reply!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD