I work in a noisy environment and I need several obnoxiously loud "sound effect" style ringtones for msgs, email and phone. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've gone thru all the ringtones here. A few of them would work, but they're not loud enough. Is there an app that increases the max volume of the phone? P.S. Don't suggest any "old style phone" ringers. I'm over that, you should be too!!
    08-03-09 08:51 PM
    using the loudest ringtone you can find with the profile loud wont work?
    08-03-09 08:52 PM
    No, the loudest 1s on crackberry (with the profile set to loud) just aren't quite loud enough. I was wondering if someone could make a few. Real high pitch so I can hear it over the sound of machinery droning endlessly. I've tried the vibrate mode, but the machinery is so loud it creates it's own vibration you can feel. I don't notice the phone vibrating
    08-03-09 09:02 PM
    I can possibly record some kind of sound if you think that will work, since I do music production and have access to sounds
    08-03-09 10:17 PM
    sounds like a way to blow a speaker..... others have recorded songs at a higher volume then sent them to their berry which will play them louder.
    08-03-09 11:38 PM
    myxer.com they have all kinds of ringers and you can send them to your phone normal, loud and loudest as well. the site can be a little confusing at first, but stick with it, you'll get a lot of free ringtones/wallpapers.
    08-04-09 06:02 AM
    zedge.net....site easy to navigate and everything is free....
    08-04-09 06:07 AM
    zedge.net....site easy to navigate and everything is free....
    Zedge.com had more ringtones than I needed! I downloaded a few dozen 'tones. And, in less than an hour! Now all I have to do is go thru them to see which 1s work the best for me. You saved me tons of time, not to mention a bunch of missed calls and msgs. Thanx again, for ur much needed help!
    08-04-09 04:54 PM
    I use the old dial-up modem screeching sound when I need something loud, high pitched, and obnoxious.
    08-04-09 08:48 PM
    This Zedge site was perfect for me.

I downloaded the "antique phone" ringer; I have been looking for an old time ringer that was loud too and this one is just what I needed--thank you Crackberry Forum folks!
    08-07-09 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD