my ringtones arent as loud please help
    the ringtones are just as loud with the latest official ATT release, which is 4.5 .110.....you dont need 4.2
    08-20-09 01:06 PM
    i just need 4.2 os
    and if you will look in the 2nd thread you started over this same topic, you will see where someone gave you the link to 4.2
    08-20-09 01:07 PM
    Why are you freaking out about it, though? If you would just calm down, read the replies people are leaving and listen to their advice, we can get your problem solved. You're not even reading the replies.

And don't double-post (create two threads with the same topic), as this tends to tick people off. Just trust someone will get back to you.
    08-20-09 01:54 PM
    My guess: This has BES phone written all over it. He probably did something without IT's permission and is about to get into trouble if he doesn't undo the upgrade. I know if you upgrade a BES phone, you have to get IT to resend the service books, or you won't get work emails.

OR he tried to do an upgrade on the phone himself (possibly someone else's phone, or even a work phone) and screwed it up somehow. Instead of admitting the real problem and getting the correct help, he's going to try to downgrade and hope that fixes his problem.
    08-20-09 02:11 PM
    I really doubt a hybrid solution is going to do you any good here.
    I offered up the hybrid option to him because he was determined that it was 4.5 that was causing the sound issue. Instead of searching (which I did a ton of, and found him 4.2 about 15 posts back in 2 links) for 4.2 I was trying to give him some options that might help keep him up to date. I got pulled away from helping him because of work, but glad to see this got picked up.

Hope you found the version of 4.2 that you were looking for and got your problem resolved.
    08-20-09 03:08 PM
    And I would have to agree with Mr. Orange @ 3:11pm, it does sound like there is another issue going on.
    08-20-09 03:10 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD