hi im new here and well i searched everywhere for my problem thought maybe yall could help. I turned off my phone last night to save the battery since i didnt have my charger. well i turned it on a couple of times last night and it worked. well this morning i try to press the end button to turn on my phone nothin i try again nothin well i do a battery pull and it turns on but when it gets to the regular screen nothing works i cant use my keypad. than it starts turning on and off its driving me nuts! Can anyone help me please?
    01-04-09 08:40 AM
    Sounds like the battery drained anyway. Before we can really see if this is the case, you will need to place on the charger to see if this resolves the problem
    01-04-09 08:50 AM
    i tried my father in laws charger and it was charging but the screen would still go black and i would try to press diffrent keys still nothing
    01-04-09 09:13 AM
    How long did you let it charge for? Let charge for bit and try again. Remeber BB like to be charged everyday. Not good to let the battery run down
    01-04-09 09:15 AM
    yeah i charge it everyday it charges all night just this time i didnt have my charger im gonna try and let it sit longer Thanx!
    01-04-09 09:18 AM
    Report back and let us know
    01-04-09 09:19 AM
    Well I'm not even home yet to charge my phone and it started working. Someone called me I couldn't answer it than bam it starts working! Idk what happend but when I get home I'm gonna charge it all the way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 10:09 AM
    Sounds like need a new battery?
    01-04-09 10:17 AM
    I think I will get a new battery. it did it again its charged all the way now and working great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD