I had to switch blackberry devices due to a warranty issue. I am using a blackberry curve 8310 from at&t. I backed up all of my data from my old phone and loaded it onto my new phone. Most everything loaded with the exception on my facebook, im, and espn applications, but I can redownload those. The problem I am running into is that I can no longer send emails. The email set-up application is missing. Is there a place that I can go to re-download it, or is there another fix???
    12-04-08 05:15 PM
    Welcome to CB. Please log into AT&Ts BIS web site or call them to switch your PIN.

Also when posting please use a more descriptive title. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'somone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Pearl will not show myFaves icons” or “How do I use BB Maps on my 8100”
    12-04-08 05:18 PM
    Resend service books from the BIS site.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/what...site-url-3187/

Also

Options
    Advanced Options
    Host Routing Table
    Menu
    Register Now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by chrisy520; 12-04-08 at 05:23 PM.
    12-04-08 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD