I have MS outlook at the office and the house but would be open to any valid app. I would love to be able to add/change appointments from any location. My secretary could add or I could add appointments in the field as needed. I would also like to have this sync in real time like my imap email accounts do. Even better I would like to have the ability to go back in time see my last contact with a customer. I have my own domains and am operating as BIS not BES.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.
    04-21-09 07:28 PM
    I am thinking google calendar would work?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 07:40 PM
    I use google calendar and "Google Sync" Google Mobile | Sync for your BlackBerry phone

Great free stuff
    04-21-09 09:33 PM
    I know Google Calendar will sync fairly reliably with Mozilla Thunderbird/Lightning. I haven't tried a 3-way sync with Blackberry/Google/PC, but I don't see any reason it wouldn't work.
    04-21-09 11:06 PM
    i use Blackberry/Google/PC syncing all the time for work and it works great!!
    04-22-09 01:35 AM
    I use google calendar and "Google Sync" Google Mobile | Sync for your BlackBerry phone

Great free stuff
    Yep it works great.

I know Google Calendar will sync fairly reliably with Mozilla Thunderbird/Lightning. I haven't tried a 3-way sync with Blackberry/Google/PC, but I don't see any reason it wouldn't work.
    I use all three and have not had any problems...
    04-22-09 07:29 AM
    What about hosted exchange?
    04-22-09 08:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD