Hello All,

my company doesn't support Blackberry - only Windows devices. Does anybody know how to get my curve connected to the network so I can get email and synch my calendar without the IT guys knowing?

Thanks,

Jon
    10-13-07 10:53 PM
    Does your company specifically ban blackberrys? Why don't you just ask them if you can set it up?

All you need to do is add your email accounts through BIS and install desktop manager on your work pc. Then you can sync them. But, if your IT dept. blocks you from installing desktop manager, you are going to have to talk to them.
    10-14-07 10:50 AM
    Obviously you know we DON'T support anytype of 'bootlegging' here, on CrackBerry.com. But, ask your I.T department to forward a copy of your email to your BlackBerry.net email address...

I personally don't offer this at work, since it's a privacy issue, and thus once the email is forwarded you have no control over it. But, ask nonetheless...
    10-14-07 05:22 PM
    Obviously you know we DON'T support anytype of 'bootlegging' here, on CrackBerry.com. But, ask your I.T department to forward a copy of your email to your BlackBerry.net email address...

I personally don't offer this at work, since it's a privacy issue, and thus once the email is forwarded you have no control over it. But, ask nonetheless...
    Exactly, many companies have strict it policies for a reason. We will not help you bypass that as it may give a bad name to this site. Again, I would suggest you just talk with your IT department.
    10-14-07 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD